The innovation behind the ANAPODTM system is its proprietary self-contained water reservoir. A unique cellulose fiber wick and an extra-low energy heating wire runs the length of the inspiratory limb. The heating wire warms and evaporates sterile water stored in the wick, providing 100% relative humidity at the desired temperature. Excess moisture is reabsorbed into the wick, eliminating the formation of free flowing condensate in the circuit.
The ANAPODTM system is a unique, self-contained approach, eliminating manual temperature balance and humidity control. It is a safe and effective method to heat and humidify inspiratory gases.
- Humidity Control System has a Fast and Easy setup
- All-inclusive – circuits include sterile water
- Inspiratory heat and humidity in under 5 minutes
- Safe, no risk of overheating, even in no-flow state
Inspiratory Flow Resistance 0.75cm H2O @ 20 LPM Circuit Moisture Output >40mg/L @ 37 ºC
- Reabsorbing wick eliminates free flowing condensate formation
- ANAPOD™ controller purchase options available
- Maximum Temperature 45 ºC
- Minimum Flow Rate 1 LPM
- Maximum Continuous Flow Rate 20 LPM
- Maximum Minute Volume 20 LPM
- Inspiratory Flow Resistance 0.75cm H2O @ 20 LPM
- Circuit Moisture Output >40mg/L @ 37 °C