Even in experienced hands, research shows laryngoscopy fails about 6% of the time with Direct Laryngoscopy (DL). Video Laryngoscopy (VL) provides clinicians with a better view of the vocal cords and improves patient safety.
- Research shows Video Laryngoscopy consistently delivers a superior laryngeal view, when compared to DL. CoPilot VL addresses the challenge of accessing the vocal cords. Patent-pending Bougie Port helps get the endotracheal tube “around the corner” and into the trachea.
- Using the CoPilot Video Laryngoscope on every case costs virtually the same amount of money as DL. Our disposable sheath costs the same as the time and money required to properly disinfect and replace DL blades.
- Our disposable sheath and hands-free eject mechanism is designed to decrease the risk for cross-contamination.
- The rechargeable battery on this video laryngoscope for sale provides 2 hours of continuous use.
- CoPilot Bougie Port Intubation
- CoPilot Direct Laryngoscopy vs Video Laryngoscope Force Comparision
- CoPilot Quick & Easy Bougie Port Intubation
- CoPilot Timed Intubation
- CoPilot Video Laryngoscope Stylet Intubation
- CoPilot VL being used on a known difficult airway
- CoPilot with a life on the line
- CoPilot Video Laryngoscope Tracheal Intubation with Bougie Port