Microstream is the number one choice in capnography due to its ability to precisely match the absorption spectrum of CO2 in the exhaled breath. At the bedside or in transport, the portable Microstream capnographs such as the Microcap, Microcap Plus and VitalCap all provide a crisp accurate wave form for continuous ventilation monitoring and airway vigilance on intubated and non-intubated patients, from neonate to adult. Order end title CO2 monitoring devices online today.
- Real time continuous monitoring
- On-screen trending
- AC line/battery operated – up to 4½ hours
- The 15µL absorption call allows a 50 ml/min flow rate
- No cross sensitivity when using O2, N2O and other anesthetic gases
- Plug and Play – MCS eliminated the need for time-consuming calibration, zeroing and configuration
- One CO2 sensor for intubated and non-intubated