“The Procedural Oxygen Mask achieves the triple goal of the following: 1) providing reliable FiO2 delivery of 0.90 to 0.95 at O2 flow rates of 10 to 15 L/min, 2) allowing easy access to the nose and mouth via the self-sealing endoscopy ports, and 3) providing a continuous capnography sampling port.”
René Miguel Gonzalez, MD, Department of Anesthesiology, Hackensack Meridian Health Southern Ocean Medical Center, Stafford Township, N.J.
Benefits of The POM Procedural Sedation Mask:
• Dual oral and nasal entry ports for endoscopes
• Improves O2 concentration during conscious sedation up to 92%FiO2
• Measures capnography reliably even at high oxygen flows
• Allows easy unobstructed access to the patient
• Ideal for Oral or Nasal fiber optic intubations
Enhanced Patient Safety: The POM provides accurate capnography readings allowing clinicians to intervene proactively, while providing over twice the FiO2 of standard O2/CO2 nasal cannulas. POM reduces the risk of hypoxia during gastrointestinal endoscopy procedures. Now available with Oridion MicroStream capnography sample lines.