(314) 772-5600 or (800) 875-2355 Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Email orders to email@example.com
(314) 772-1233 You may fax your order anytime. Please be sure to include:
- Account number (unless using credit card)
- Billing and shipping address
- Purchase order number, if applicable
- Name and telephone number
- Product number and description
- Unit of measure and quantity ordered
Bell Medical, Inc.
1728 Macklind Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
Subject to change without notice and do not include shipping and handling.
Net 10 days from date of invoice.
No minimum order. A one time $6.75 handling charge will be added to every order.
Check, AMEX, MasterCard or VISA.
All orders are F.O.B. St. Louis, Missouri. All freight charges are prepaid and added to invoice billing. Orders received after 2:00 pm CST cannot ship the same day.
All returns must be authorized in advance by Bell Medical, Inc. and be assigned a returned goods authorization number (RGA#) based on the following criteria:
- Merchandise must have been purchased within the last thirty (30) days.
- Merchandise must be in original package and in salable condition.
- Merchandise returned is subject to a 25% restocking fee unless due to defective product, in which case the merchandise will be replaced, or due to shipping error.
- Merchandise returned due to defect is subject to manufacturer’s guidelines.
There is a minimum restocking charge of $5.00.
Any credit is subject to final acceptance and inspection of product by Bell Medical, Inc.
The following merchandise is not eligible for return unless proven defective.
- Specially ordered items.
- Used merchandise or products not in original shipping containers.
- Merchandise held over thirty (30) days from shipment.
- Merchandise which has been altered or abused in any way.
Warranty for products sold will be set by the individual manufacturers of these products. The manufacturer’s usual warranty period is one (1) year from date of shipment. The exception to this being rubber, plastic and glass components and materials which are warranted to be free from defects at time of delivery.