B402120 (FELIX200) Information
- NIOSH Approval# TC-21C-1184
- Improves protection over N95 Respirators by 250%
- Innovative (loose fitting) facepiece with low-profile design reduces ear coverage area, allowing for the use of a stethoscope with ample eye, mouth, and nose protection
- Designed to minimize environmental impact as compared to N95 respirators. The FELIX200 allows users to clean/disinfect all components and re-use, driving ROI while reducing waste
- The FELIX200 allows for optimal mobility in tight spaces and extended usage. Aluminum housing provides durability and ease of cleaning.
- The FELIX200 comes ready to use and contains all components required for immediate use with minimal setup/assembly required.
- Blower unit design and accompanying belt distributes weight evenly for user comfort.
- HEPA filtration units are certified to have 99.97% efficiency
- Effectively protects healthcare and industrial workers for up to 12 hours at a time
- Consist of a visor with a large field of view, a wearable hood, and a tube connecting the hood to a blower unit that pumps in filtered air.
- Loose fitting facepiece designed and engineered to provide the highest level of respiratory protection against particulates (APF of 25) for any professional without the need for fit testing.
- PAPR device can be cleaned and re-used with proper care
- Can be easily cleaned with diluted bleach solutions
- PAPRs are more comfortable, since they are not tight-fitting.
View a Short Introduction Below