Complete selection of stimulus patterns: twitch, train of four, double burst or tetanus
Instantaneous Constant Current Output Control
• Twitch: 1 Hz or 2Hz
• Tetanus: 50Hz: 50 pulses/second, 100Hz: 100 pulses/second
• Train-of-Four: Repetitive 2 Hz train of four pulses with 10 second intervals
• Double Burst: 2 groups of 3 pulses at a 20 millisecond repetition rate with the second 3-pulse burst beginning 750 milliseconds after the first burst. Repeat separated by 10 seconds.
• Instantaneous Constant Current Output Control
• Wide view 16 characters LCD
• Repeat or on-demand functions
• Automatic Shut Off
• Audible Response
• Optional pole mounting bracket
• 2-year warranty
It is no longer necessary to disconnect the anesthesia nerve stimulator during electrosurgery procedures.* EZ Stim is the first commercially available electro surgery certified peripheral nerve locator and stimulator. EZ Stim can be used as peripheral nerve stimulator to monitor neuromuscular transmission to determine the effectiveness of muscle relaxants or as a nerve locator to help locate the targeted fascicules when delivering regional anesthesia.
|Manufacturer||Halyard Health Global|