- Full body Ready Heat blanket 34" x 60" (86cm x 152cm)
- Warming temperature 104 degress F / 40 degrees C in 15/20 minutes.
- 9 oxygen activated engineered thermal pads.
- Patient warming blanket maintains heat for up to 6 hours.
- Fully mobile medical warming blanket that can move with the patient from pre-op to intra-op and on to post-op.
- Ready-Heat blanket warms up automatically, without the need of a power source, eliminating wasteful electricity usage and additional equipment.
- Cost effective way to keep every patient warm by preventing anesthesia induced hypothermia, increasing patient comfort for higher quality of care and an effective solution for infection control.
- Medical grade non-woven material, engineered thermal pads and proprietary high frequency welding constitute this original and most tested, fully-disposable patient warming solution.
- With a complete line of blankets, Ready-Heat can be used for patient rescue and transport and throughout the hospital for treating shock, trauma and hypothermia.