- The M5, weighing 6Kg, delivers large-scale functionality and greater diagnostic confidence.
- The M5 integrates brilliant color imaging capability with uncompromised 2D performance.
- The Multi-beam parallel imaging (MBP) increases temporal resolution and real-time frame rate, while collecting useful information to re-build high quality images.
- The M5 offers complete imaging modes: 2D, M, PW, HPRF, CW, Color, Power and DirPower. CW (continuous wave Doppler) and Free XrosTm Imaging (anatomical M mode) for more accurate cardiac diagnosis. Smart3D leads to vivid ultrasound healthcare, iScape View (panoramic imaging) and trapezoidal imaging expands to a wider field of vision.
- Home-based panel and operator’s navigation.
- Quickly optimize the image quality with one button iTouch (intelligent image optimization) for better whole field grayscale and uniformity.
- IP (image processing) for balanced parameter groups.
- Soft keys for direct menu function on the interface.
- Active screen parameter adjustment.
Benefiting from a fast, 25-second boot up time, rechargeable batteries and light-weight multi-frequency transducers with THI (tissue harmonic imaging) for better contrast and spacial resolution images, the M5 is ready for scanning whenever and wherever you are.
The M5 portable ultrasound machine from Bell Medical and Mindray is ideal for Anesthesia to perform Peripheral Nerve Blocks and general ultrasound scans.
Two recommemded ultrasound nerve block websites to review are www.nysora.com which is the New York Society of Regional Anesthesia and www.neuraxiom.com . Both websites have excellent videos of various nerve blocks that you will find helpful and interesting.
For more information call 1-800-875-2355 or email [email protected].