McMurray Enhanced (oral) Airway is a DPA or Distal Pharyngeal “oral” Airway that is easy to use and low cost alternative to Super Nova or any other high flow nasal system.
McMurray Enhanced Airway, MEA:
- 2021 World Innovation Award Winner
- Easy oral airway placement reduces nose bleed risk of nasal airways
- Enhances ventilation ability on all patients
- Less chin lifts or jaw thrust maneuvers freeing anesthesia hands
- Deliver positive pressure easily with 15mm connector included
- Ideal for upper GI procedures as MEA fits through side of bite blocks
- Great for OR, PACU, ED
- Built in bite block and large flange for secure placement and protects patient teeth
- Reduced surgical fire risk with oxygen delivered closer to lungs & away from surgical area
- Made in USA!
MEA is a new “Deep MAC” Distal Pharyngeal (oral) Airway(DPA). Breathe easy using MEA.
McMurray Airway, Instructions for Use
McMurray Video Description