Metro Carts advanced polymer carts are:
- Easy to clean
- Safety first with Microban Antimicrobial technology infused in polymer inhibiting growth of microorganisms and the spread of infections; view Microban resources.
- Non-metal polymer material eliminates rust or paint chipping that occurs with metal carts thus creating longer lasting carts
- Light weight and easy to move with built in grip areas for easier control
- Tracking casters enhance steering plus total lock casters help keep cart stable when needed
- Ergonomically designed with users in mind
- Total customization with multiple attachments and accessories available to meet all needs
- Electronic security system options for medication controls
- Metro offers basic metal or aluminum carts along with the polymer carts.
Basix carts can be equipped with electronic touchpads and proximity card readers supporting 500 users.
Starsys carts can be equipped with electronic touchpads and optional proximity card readers with user count up to 3000 and add optional management software, audit trails, and wireless updating capabilities.
Flexline carts have the highest level of security technology. They feature touchpads with LCD screens, motion sensing, and up to 6000 users. Flexline carts can be equipped with up to 3 electronically controlled, double-locking narcotics (or Controlled Substance) drawers for the ultimate in anesthesia medication control and monitoring.