Nasopharyngeal Airway Device:
Naso-Flo® is a nasopharyngeal airway that allows for direct inline oxygen delivery to the upper pharynx for higher FiO2 delivery. The patented design features an O2 port as well as an integrated capnography line. The Naso-Flo® is available in six sizes and is suitable for a wide range of clinical applications from MAC anesthesia, upper GI, intubation oxygenation or emergency rescue.
Naso-Flo® Key Features
• Oxygen port and elbow allow for direct connection to O2 source
• Soft silicone material designed for less traumatic insertions
• Color-coded elbows aid in correct size selection
• Optional filtered respiratory indicator (CO2 monitor connection)
• Delivers oxygen directly to the pharynx for higher FiO2 delivery to patient