- Ulnar Nerve TOF Monitoring
- Supramaximal Stimulation
- Posterial Tibial Nerve TOF Monitoring
- Facial Nerve TOF Monitoring
- EMR Train-of-Four and Post-Tectonic Count
Quantitative Train-of-Four Endorsements
- ASPF February 2016 Monitoring of Nuromuscular Blockade
- ASPF February 2016 Multi-Faceted Iniatiative TOF, Sugamadex
- IARS Anesthesiology News Consensus Statement for Objective Monitoring
- Train-of-Four (TOF)
- Double Burst (DB)
- Post-Tetanic-Count (PTC)
- Tetanus (TET)
- Twitch (1Hz, 2Hz, 5Hz)
- Nerve Locating: 0.0 - 5.0mA
- Nerve Mapping: 0 - 20mA
- NIMBA Monitoring: 0 - 80mA
- Nerve Locating: 0 - 20kΩ (100V)
- Nerve Mapping: 0 - 20kΩ (400V)
- NIMBA Monitoring: 0 - 5kΩ (400V)
The STIMPOD NMS450X Nerve Stimulator includes a Tri-axial accelerometer which provides real time feedback of the strength of contraction of the affected limb (Train Of Four, Double Burst and Post Tetanic Count modes only). The strength of each measured contraction is displayed on the STIMPOD NMS450X graphically and the relevant ratios are calculated and also displayed.
The fine movement differences that can be detected by utilizing accelerometry offer major advantages over gauging contraction strength visually or tactilely.
Tri-axial accelerometry calculates the movement vector of the contraction in three dimensions. This negates the need for calibration as is the case with one-dimensional accelerometers, and reduces the setup time of the procedure.
Combined Nerve Mapping and Nerve Location:
Auto sensing technology provides a solution for simultaneous nerve mapping and nerve location. The Stimpod nerve stimulator monitors whether the mapping probe or needle touches the patient and adjusts the current range accordingly, ensuring quick and precise nerve location.
The Stimpod Nerve Mapping Probe was designed to enable transcutaneous nerve mapping at higher currents (to a maximum of 20mA), whilst the tip offers a contact surface small enough to ensure effective discrimination.
STIMPOD NERVE STIMULATOR KIT INCLUDES:
- STIMPOD NMS450X
- NMBA Monitoring Cable
- Nerve Locating Cable
- Nerve Mapping/Locating Cable
- Carrying Case